DALKEITH HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Dalkeith Village (unincorporated), Lochiel District of North Glengarry County, Ontario, Canada
Dalkeith Historical Society, Box 4, 1841 Dalkeith Rd., Dalkeith, ON K0B 1E0
Email:email@example.com | Website:www.dalkeithhistory.com
Written December 10, 2016 – A glimpse (not an obituary) into Alex mostly earlier life by his sister Frances.
To read click here.
For more visit https://www.facebook.com/
Welcome to our website! The Dalkeith Historical Society incorporated as not for profit through the Ontario Historical Society in 2011. In early 2012, DHS received its charitable status from Canada Revenue Agency. In the summer of 2012, DHS became property owners. The property we bought has a building on the grounds that started out in 1876 At that time it was used as a general store then it later became a chapel.
Through this website, DHS honours those who through the past 200 years built the community to what it is today.
The Robertson Clark building located at 1841 Dalkeith Road will be open the third Saturday of the month from 10-1 for research, visiting, checking out the DHS store, acquiring bird-feeding supplies.
Take a hard hat tour of the building. Enjoy the grounds. Find out the latest on ongoing DHS WW1 Tribute plans.
“THIS SITE IS THE ONLY SITE AUTHORIZED BY THE DALKEITH HISTORICAL SOCIETY”